The potassium tetraoxalate dihydrate certified secondary standard reference buffer solution is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality salt in high-purity water. Its pH value is measured by differential potentiometry with two platinum hydrogen electrodes against primary certified reference materials from NIST & PTB. The pH qualification is based on the 5-point calibration method, following DIN 19268, against certified primary reference standards as per DIN 19266.
It can be used to calibrate, qualify, and monitor pH measuring instruments and as a control for testing other buffer solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a safe 100 mL high-density plastic bottle in solution format
- Subjected to detailed stability studies as per ISO Guide 35
- Product label carrying relevant information on order number, article description, lot number, expiry date and safety data, in accordance with ISO Guide 31
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective quality management system
- Measured and qualified in ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
pH-value: 1.674 - 1.683
For complete data see the enclosed certificate
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany