The buffer solution is gravimetrically prepared with boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium hydroxide, and high-purity water. Its pH of 10.00 is measured using a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method, in accordance with DIN 19268, against certified primary reference standards as per DIN 19266.
It is used in analytical procedures for the calibration, qualification, and monitoring of pH measuring instruments and as a control for testing other buffer solutions.
1 l in Plastic bottle
4 l in Titripac PE/Alu
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
- Ready-to-use solution available in a sealed bottle and an innovative Titripac® packaging for positive environmental impact due to reduced waste generation
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany