The buffer solution (glycine/sodium chloride/hydrogen chloride) is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality reagents. It is quality controlled and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration lab. Its pH value of 1.00 at 20°C is qualified using a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method, in accordance with DIN 19268, against certified primary reference standards as per DIN 19266.
It is used in analytical procedures for calibration, qualification, and monitoring of pH measuring instruments and as a control for testing other buffer solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
- Ready-to-use solution available in a sealed bottle with convenient packaging to protect against contamination
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany