The buffer solution (citric acid/sodium hydroxide) is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality reagents in high-purity water. It is quality controlled and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration lab. Its pH value of 6.00 at 20°C is measured with a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method, according to DIN 19268, against reference buffer solutions as per DIN 19266. The label on the product follows ISO Guide 31 and contains information on order number, article description, lot number, expiry date and safety data.
The citric acid/sodium hydroxide certified buffer solution is used for the calibration, qualification, and monitoring of pH measuring instruments in various analytical procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use solution subjected to comprehensive stability studies in accordance with ISO Guide 35
- Available in a sealed bottle and the innovative Titripac® packaging for positive environmental impact due to reduced waste generation
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
- Measured and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany