The buffer solution (di-sodium hydrogen phosphate/potassium dihydrogen phosphate) is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality salts in high-purity water. It is quality controlled and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration lab. Its pH value of 7.00 at 20°C is qualified following a 5-point calibration method, using a combined glass electrode, in accordance with DIN 19268, against reference buffer solutions following DIN 19266.
The di-sodium hydrogen phosphate/potassium dihydrogen phosphate buffer solution finds applications in analytical procedures for the calibration, qualification, and monitoring of pH measuring instruments.
1 l in Plastic bottle
10, 4 l in Titripac PE/Alu
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified at an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
- Ready-to-use solution available in a sealed bottle and the innovative Titripac® packaging for positive environmental impact due to reduced waste generation
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany