The buffer solution (glycine/sodium chloride/hydrogen chloride) is gravimetrically prepared using high-quality reagents. It is quality controlled and qualified in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration lab. Its pH value of 1.00 at 25°C is qualified using a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method, in accordance with DIN 19268, against certified primary reference standards as per DIN 19266.
The buffer solution is used in analytical procedures for the calibration, qualification, and monitoring of pH measuring instruments.
4 l in Titripac PE/Alu
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified at an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to SRMs from NIST and primary certified reference standards from PTB
- Ready-to-use solution
- Available in a sealed bottle and the innovative Titripac® packaging for positive environmental impact due to reduced waste generation
- Long-lasting with a shelf life of 3 years
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany