The boric acid/ potassium chloride/sodium hydroxide buffer solution is gravimetrically prepared at a registered calibration laboratory with high-quality reagents and water. Its pH value of 11.00 at 25°C is measured using a combined glass electrode following a 5-point calibration method. The measurement is made following DIN 19268 using reference buffer solutions compliant to DIN 19266, NIST, IUPAC, Ph. Eur, and USP. The buffer pH is temperature dependent and therefore a constant temperature must be maintained during its use.
The buffer is used as a standard to calibrate pH measuring instruments or pH electrodes and as a control to measure the pH of other solutions.
4 l in Titripac PE/Alu
Features and Benefits
- Measured and qualified at an ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited laboratory
- Traceable to secondary reference standard from NIST and primary certified reference standard from PTB
- Available in a secure 500 mL PE bottle and 4 L innovative and sustainable Titripac® PE/Aluminum packaging for a reduced waste generation
- Accompanied with a detailed and batch-specific certificate of analysis (CoA) for an effective audit
- Product label follows the ISO Guide 31 and contains information about ordering number, article description, lot number, safety data, and expiry date
- Packaging material subjected to comprehensive stability studies as per ISO Guide 35
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Titripac is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany