The white, write-on strip makes sample identification easier and more convenient. It′s easy to write on this white strip using an ordinary ballpoint pen, pencil, or felt-tip marker. The paper-like finish virtually eliminates ink smearing, and provides a surface that will accept a variety of writing instruments.
Features and Benefits
Whirl-Pak® Write On Bags have the following features and benefits:
- Blended, Virgin Polyethylene Film: ensures exceptional clarity, superior strength. FDA approved for food contact
- Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: contains inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability; wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Post-Manufacturing Sterilization: perforated closure to maintain sterility and for increased sample integrity
- Opening Pull tabs: contains non-slip textured Tyvek for easy opening
- Continuous Perimeter Seal: for maximum protection against leaks
Do not use the bags at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). However, the bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C), with cautious handling post freezing. The capacity is estimated by closing the bag and folding the tab three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
Whirl-pak is a registered trademark of The Aristotle Corporation